Jazz & Silver

Jazz and Silver describes my struggle to capture the essence of the performing Jazz musician.

The Confession

Posted by F_D_K on Saturday 13 March 2010


The Confession, originally uploaded by F_D_K.

On Thursday I visited a theatre show by Petter Goldstine. It's his final project for Dasarts, a master of theatre program in Amsterdam. Petter and I met by chance in a professional lab next to Dasarts. He needed a timer for his piece, and since they didn't have any for sale I offered him a spare one I had.
I dropped of the timer and asked whether I could take pictures at his performance in Amsterdam. The show was very inspirational and innovative.
The lighting was a little challenging, and I had to use shutter times as long as 1/10 of a second. Luckily I brought my Konica Hexar...
The entire series is on my Flickr site.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)