Jazz & Silver

Jazz and Silver describes my struggle to capture the essence of the performing Jazz musician.

Jazz session in Nel

Posted by F_D_K on Sunday 2 May 2010


, originally uploaded by F_D_K.

Another great night of jazz, this time in Nel in Amsterdam. It was a great jam session and I listened to some very nice jazz. The guy on the guitar was very talented and produced a very smooth sound. You can find the rest of my pictures on my flickr page.
Whilst taking some pictures I noticed I wasn't the only analogue photographer in the room. There was a man with a Mamiya RB67 pro-SD making some hand-held available light shots. I was quite impressed and surprised. I didn't think it could be done. He was pushing hp5 to iso 3200 though, it wasn't easy!

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)